Skip to content
- Interesting the United Nations and all UN Member States to adopt the SIFA Plan.
- Interesting all UN Specialized Agencies in Supporting the Adoption of the SIFA Plan.
- Interesting people everywhere in the adoption of the SIFA Plan.
- Showing how diverse aspects of the SIFA Plan can serve resolve problems being dealt with at UN conferences on diverse aspects of sustainability, by means of:
- Mailings sent out to relevant all UN Member States, prior to each conference;
- Mailings to the relevant parts of the UN Secretariat and that of the Specialized Agencies prior to these conferences;
- Mailings to civil society organization who will attend the conference;
- Building joint positions with fellow civil society organizations, as well as Major Groups and other Stakeholders prior to each conference;
- Taking the floor during conferences;
- Talks with delegates of Member States individually on potential benefits of the Plan before, during or after conferences.
- Continue this until all are familiar with the many aspects of the Plan as a powerful problem solving tool;
- Encourage grass roots movements, businesses and experts who are already implementing aspects of the Plan to work together more cohesively by finding mutually beneficial ways forward.
- As support for the Plan grows support UN Member States to introduce the Plan to be adopted by the UN’s General Assembly;
- Help to midwife the Plan as it is being implemented and being made operational.
- Member States and people worldwide are encouraged to use the SIFA Plan as a solution to a wide range of problems relating to unsustainable living;
- All are encouraged to work together knowledgeably for its implementation and operationalization;
- As people’s focus increasingly shifts from physiological to personal and spiritual development, the size of the Supplementary Income and the Supplementary Economy will grow;
- Unsustainable growth will tend to make way for immaterial growth that can continue ad infinitum without becoming unsustainable and provide creative jobs and decent work for all.