Skip to content
Supplementary Income for All
- For 70% of the world population inequality is worsening.
- 4 Billion people are without a social safety net.
- The pandemic is threatening lives and livelihoods worldwide and shows no signs of abating.
- 85 million jobs may be replaced by automation in the next few years.
- Drug addiction, alcoholism, and mental health challenges affect individuals regardless of how much or how little you have.
- An increasing number of people are realizing money can’t buy happiness, but it could motivate you to live a better life.
- A sustainable, supplementary income for all for personal development
- Near elimination of anyone living in extreme poverty;
- People can spend a part of their supplementary income on community provision of social services;
- As poverty decreases, the materially poor will be able to focus increasingly on psychological and spiritual development;
- There will be an increasing emphasis on quality of life (including our relationship with Nature); creativity; and non-material goods and services;
- Human creativity will produce new fields to explore which can grow ad infinitum without being threatened by Artificial Intelligence.
- People will feel more personally fulfilled and benevolent;
- Social cohesion will benefit;
- Each of these developments will reinforce one another and have a cumulative effect.